Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SEATTLE!!!



Align Center



Jason and I out on the little boardwalk by the seal, getting rained on

Jason getting attacked by a rubber octopus

Barney the Seal, he was quite a show-off... we loved it!

The ferry in Mukilteo

Keira and I enjoying the view



Hey everyone! SO.... We have been in Seattle since May, I probably made this blog two months ago and haven't touched it since. I have fallen in love with Em and Eric's blog, then I got an invite to Jeni's blog (and loved it!) and have decided to give it a try myself... So here we go! As for an update on the past couple months, life here definately started out slow. It was pouring rain everyday, freezing cold and we were working fools! When I say we worked a lot, I honestly mean that our phones rang from 7 am to sometimes 2 am! It was horrible! Ha ha, ok... maybe not horrible because we have a good life, but we were like zombies by the time Saturday night rolled around. Since then things have picked up and calmed down at the same time. The summer is rolling forward, sales guys are selling, techs are installing and we ladies in the office take care of everything inbetween. It's crazy to think that we will be heading home about a month. As great as this experience has been, secretly I can't wait! It has definately not been my favorite, watching summer pass on Em's blog missing out on all of the fun outings and parties! We can't wait to come home and see everyone! I am counting the days!! ... As for our adventures here, we honestly haven't had time to see much... I'm going to have to ask Em how to make the words come before the pictures, but are a couple of pics of the things we have done and seen... If I get to it I will tell more stories about the pics later, this is more of an experiment to see if I can even post them at all. I guess we'll find out...

-Just a little side note, since I decided to play catch-up... those pics are from the Seattle Aquarium. It was our first adventure here in Seattle and it was awesome!!!

0 comments: