Thursday, July 24, 2008

When the sun finally came out!




Jason and I standing on the dock

Jason lovin' on me!


I like this pic a lot, finally taking a break


So I think I am going to play "catch-up and post on the few things that we have done that we have pics of... This was one of our first weeks here in Seattle. The sun finally came out so we decided to take a Sunday walk with our good friends the Fords. We went to see the ocean which is about 5 minutes from our apartment (I had no idea) and a little lighthouse that is supposedly a well known landmark... Honestly, we thought it was pretty over-rated and it smelled like urine... definately not a site we need to visit again! But it was a beautiful day and we had a great time with our friends!

1 comments:

The Fords said...

YAY!! you finally are blogging!